Re: [OM] IMG: Time Out

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Time Out
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 06:04:13 +0000
Well, that's a bit of a mystery.  We had a squadron intelligence officer
(SQUINTO) called Sally, but she was not a large girl; perhaps it was therefore
irony, perhaps because it was a good to say out loud (in the sortie debrief,
for instance).

Whatever the origins, it showed that we needed to fly elsewhere at times to
test our navigation systems, and skills.

Chris