Re: [OM] IMG: Time Out

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Time Out
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 13:20:11 -0400
The question should have been "Did she offer to knock him up" ? He was
sprawled on the floor possibly semiconscious, dozing or possibly passed out.
In England's English, to "knock up" means to rouse from sleep, to awaken, or
to bring to a state of attention. The man on the floor needed to be brought
back to his previously seated position!

jh