Re: [OM] (OM) OT A note for facebook users

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT A note for facebook users
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 09:51:43 +1100
Absolutely. I worked at a fine High school for 15 years, where Principal 1 was
a visionary, Principal 2 was an amiable but ineffective gentle man and
Principal 3 was a bean counter who gave the Bursar inordinate power. His vision
was to balance the books. The place imploded within a very short period. Staff
evacuated like mad lemmings. It has recovered after a fashion  it will never
again be what it once was.
That third principal went on to run the state Principal's Association as he had
the union onside - ain't no justice.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx