Re: [OM] (OM) OT A note for facebook users

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT A note for facebook users
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 00:03:45 +0100
Cc: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Chris!
I don't know the British saftey regulation, but just a short note. When you
connect that device to the grid, make sure you have means for disconnecting it
from the grid. And make sure that you are registred as not only as a consumer
but also as a producer of electricity. Otherwise it might be a risk that a
cable guy, doing maintanance on the line thinks that he is safe, after
disconnecting only "upstream". It has happend a few times here in Sweden.

Otherwise it looks very intersting!
Regards
Johan