Re: [OM] [OT] Booting from an eSATA drive

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Booting from an eSATA drive
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 06:27:09 -0500
To end the confusion:  I assumed your SATA drive was attached as an
eSATA drive in the dock.  You had not previously mentioned it was
attached via USB.  If your dock provides eSATA attachment it should be
used since it's far faster than USB 2.0.  If I had a dock that only
provided USB 2.0 I'd swap it out for one that does eSATA since the speed
difference is very significant.

Sorry, since it really is a USB device I have no idea why it's not working.

Chuck Norcutt