Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Washington and Philadelphia

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Washington and Philadelphia
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 22:44:42 +1100
Goodness - it's simply prescribed by law here with minor variations by industry
bargaining as is the Federal minimum wage.
There is a clearly defined minimum - being a teacher with all those breaks, I'm
unsure of the details. At least four weeks plus public hols innit Wayne?

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx