Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Washington and Philadelphia

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Washington and Philadelphia
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 01:22:44 -0800
On 12/18/2011 1:10 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> :-)
>
> But I thought that most employees in the USA had something like 2 weeks'
> leave a year; certainly much less time off than their European counterparts,
> I thought.

Policies vary. Most private companies increase vacation with time served. In
many cases, when taking a mid level or
higher position, vacation time is part of the negotiations, especially when
being hired away from another company where
one has more vacation than ordinary new hires at the new firm.

I received five weeks of paid vacation per year for the last years of my
Fortune 500 employment.

Permanent Vacation Moose