Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Washington and Philadelphia

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Washington and Philadelphia
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:03:59 +0000
That's a long and interesting, gallery, Nathan.  I like your take on the
Capitol.  The reflection, broken up by diagonals, is an interesting composition.

We visited Washington DC twice during our stay in the USA and enjoyed each
visit.  But we had small boys with us and our perspective was different.  I
particularly enjoyed seeing a new cathedral, looking much as English ones might
have when new.

Chris