Re: [OM] A Friday Wander - Photo Addiction

Subject: Re: [OM] A Friday Wander - Photo Addiction
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 09:58:55 +0000
Thanks, Moose.

My younger brother, before he moved to Bulgaria, was master of construction in
various living woods, "eco-sculpture".  That tunnel is a place for play, or
perhaps for courting :-)

The front of the house reminds me of the hotel where we stayed in Funchal,
Madeira.

I like all the latter photos; the earlier ones, up to the flowers, suffer from
the difference in our eyes -- yours and mine.  You like images rather sharper
than I.  But I applaud your reasoning about carrying, or not, a camera.  I
shall use that henceforth -- if the need arises.

Chris