Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2011: Cornwall

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2011: Cornwall
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:27:28 -0500
Ah, but you're talking to someone who first got drunk at the age of 15
after raiding a friend's father's liquor cabinet for, amongst other
spirits, plenty of scotch.  Who hasn't been able to smell the stuff
since without reliving some very unpleasant memories.  Recovery has been
slow but I'm working on it.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt