Re: [OM] Marina Images

Subject: Re: [OM] Marina Images
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:42:07 -0800
On 11/27/2011 6:36 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Marnie voted for #1.

Good for her! I really like the strong lines, made rectilinear with the swings
and tilts of PS. ;-)

> I like our dueling hats.  Mine was from Montana.

Made in Montana? As you know, I did have a coat from Montana with me, even says
Montana on it, but made in China, of
course. :-)

My hat was made in Bellingham, WA, and found by me in the Mendocino Humane
Society thrift shop "For The Animals" in Ft.
Bragg on the same visit where Carol got her wedding dress. The hat cost more
than the dress. :-)

> Armed with OM 4T that day, Mike

Unarmed, but sporting a 60D for shootin'.

Moose