Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2011: Cornwall

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2011: Cornwall
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:49:42 -0500
Ah. Well, there's not much similarity between a good single malt and the kind
of scotch you likely found in your friend's father's cabinet, but I know what
you mean. Once, while at Ft. Devens, I chugged a fifth of Southern Comfort to
put an Air Force lad in his place and to this day get a little queasy when I
even see a bottle of the stuff. <g>

--Bob