Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:36:06 +1030
Boris,

Friday lunchtime We used to go across the road to a little Thai
restaurant that was run by an ex-RAN (navy) guy  and his lovely wife
(whom he met while posted in Thailand). They'd put a bowl of fresh chili
on the table for us, & some of us would add it to our dishes, & Mik (the
ex RAAF guy) would add ALL of the leftover chili to his (already
*loaded*) Drunken Noodles. He would sweat & his nose would run, he had
it BAD!

davidt