Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:17:54 -0400
  Thanks for the info Boris. I'm always looking for something new to try but
I'm no wine expert. Your opinion of Bulgarian wines was confirmed by a
Russian physician on staff who said they were her favorites when she lived
in the USSR. I've noted some of the names and will keep my eyes open for
them.

Charlie

PS On another Bulgarian theme, I heard a singing group this weekend at the
LEAF festival in Black Mountain, NC. Group is called Rising Appalachia. Two
sisters with wonderful voices. Between songs they related they had spent
part of the year touring Bulgaria and had picked up some folk songs from a
woman's group they met. Of course I had no clue of the lyrics but the melody
and their harmonies were amazing.