Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 10:47:52 -0500
> Stew fruit and custard would be challenge.
> I suppose someone's done the ice cream but was it better?
> Most classic French dishes (not just the deserts) would be ruined.
> Porridge? Muesli?
> The list goes on......

Well, there ARE exceptions. But those foods tend to be loaded with
flavor to begin with. Except for the porridge and muesli, of course.
Most British foods are blander than grits, though.

We eat Mexican food a lot. There are a handful of dishes that don't
need heat, but most of the stuff I eat could stand a healthy dose of
attitude. Without the heat, it is incomplete and lacking. Not any
different than garlic-free French cooking.

Eeeuuu

AG