Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:23:05 -0500
> Indeed - now imagine it with 10, 20 times the chilli level 'because I'm a
> real, tough bloke!'
> Daft stuff.

Which is worse? Drinking oneself to toxicity or eating extremely hot chilis?

Competition. Is it any different than racing, playing table-tennis, or
anything else? By extension, we can apply the same rules of criticism
to buying of cameras. Is buying a Leica instead of a Pentax part of
the same thing? Isn't good, good enough? Anything beyond a certain
point is just "daft stuff".

:)

I do challenge myself to trying hotter and hotter foods. But I also
challenge myself to other stretch exercises too.

Oh, and curry really does need heat to complete the flavoring. Without
heat, curry is like a hotrod painted in just gray primer.

AG