Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures

Subject: Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:15:58 -0700
We are touring the country again in our Buick Lucerne which is
considered a "large" car with a large trunk.  Trunk space and the back
seat make it doable but not necessarily easy.  Packing the trunk
requires some planning.  Not so with our 1999 Chrysler LHS which has an
absolutely enormous trunk.  My wife says we could hold a party in there.
  If I could buy a brand new on I would.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt
Presently in Las Vegas after having visited many wonderful national
parks in Colorado and Utah and other pleasant places along the trail.
Many thanks to all who made suggestions.  I'm up to about 2,000 images
so far.  Many of them are junk (test exposure, errors, etc) but it will
still take a long time to get through them all even after the duds are
thrown out.  And we still have another 3 weeks or so of travel but not
likely with so many photos per mile.