Re: [OM] More eBay Troubles

Subject: Re: [OM] More eBay Troubles
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:42:31 -0400
On my home computer, I get search results from Ebay(US) in one column,
with a second on the right with details of a particular item (changes
when an item is clicked). This format appeared on day this week (I
think), and I've been unable to get rid of it. The righthand, detail
column takes up a lot of screen real estate. On my work computer (both
running Firefox) I don't see this at all.  So, go figure.

Martin