Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures

Subject: Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:40:31 +0100
That's pretty low, Bob; I'm not surprised that you have dizzy spells.  You
certainly wouldn't be any good in a high-G environment with that level ;-)

I sit nicely around 130/80 -- with BP medication -- and the doc is happy with
me.

And I like that explanation, thanks; it makes sense to this simpleton . . .

Chris