Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures

Subject: Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:42:51 -0500
> Thanks. I used to have a bad migraine problem, but after one last horrendous
> episode about 36 years ago, I never had another. Not sure why they went away.
> Wish I knew so I could cash in. <g>

Interesting. I was born with them. My earliest memories include being
sick from them. Probably average one or two per month my whole life.
Some are worse than others, though. Two or three times a year I get
one that shuts me right down. I've spent more time in the darkroom
trying to survive than printing. Most of them run their course in
three days. I'm usually pretty functional through the migraines, but
the severe ones send me running for cover. (In the medical world of
pain of 1-10, these are 9.5).

I like one explanation: Too much brain, not enough skull.

AG