Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures

Subject: Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:17:42 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, you are such a downer, Bob...

We are having such a bliss here and you come and ruin everything.  Besides, it
is no surprise to anyone why your ever growing nose doesnt fit in the
helmet...:)

Glad you are ok now, Bob.  Also glad that it was not the worst.  Does that mean
that you didn't go to Acadia?

Congratulations on the wedding. May the newlyweds see many happy days.

Best

Boris