Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures

Subject: Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:15:26 -0500
Eeek!

Glad you didn't hesitate on getting the care. Mystery stuff like that is
almost as mentally bothersome as the real deal. Don't want to mess around
with guessing wrong and you did well to immediately call out the hounds.

Your description of the MRI is right on. Hearing protection was absolutely
required. I had my MRI done when they were trying to diagnose my migraines.
(conclusion was that there was nothing in there that didn't belong, so they
said "live with it"). Next time I have one I'm going to take a sedative
first. Decided that the migraine was better than the MRI. I wish they would
have turned off the lights so I didn't have to see the tube mere millimeters
from my nose.

Do report if you happen to see the Mrs. Moose.

AG