Re: [OM] Since we're talking about planes (actually on-topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Since we're talking about planes (actually on-topic)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 05:36:09 +0100
John

That sounds interesting.  I never went to the Air Force Academy (which always
sounded rather over-powering :-)), although I spent some time at the staff
college near Montgomery, in Alabama.

If you try DropBox, a free "Cloud" account, you will see that there is a
gallery facility that you can use.  The free account has a fair amount of
storage available, such that you might never reach its limit.

Cheers

Chris