[OM] "...A Shameful Saga By Any Stretch of the Imagination"

Subject: [OM] "...A Shameful Saga By Any Stretch of the Imagination"
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:29:42 +1000
There're probably other links for it (there're some within what I link
to), but I came across it via Mike Johnston's always-interesting "The
Online Photographer" blog, so you're getting that one:

<http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2011/10/a-shameful-saga.html>

"We don't pretend to understand exactly what's going on with this,
apart from the fact that the sniff test indicates potentially serious
trouble. Michael Woodford, the new President of Olympus Corporation,
and who is British, was sent summarily packing by the 16-member
Olympus Board of Directors last Friday, after a hastily convened
emergency meeting..."

See the link for the fuller "alleged" story. It sounds big.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz
http://gallery.parknmeter.com