Re: [OM] "...A Shameful Saga By Any Stretch of the Imagination"

Subject: Re: [OM] "...A Shameful Saga By Any Stretch of the Imagination"
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 16:49:35 +1100
Hmmm - I wonder who they'll get to take the blame eventually.
Hara-kiri anyone?
I loved the concept that he had to go because he's not a team player.
You don't see too many whistle blowers that far up the tree.
And dya think they made him CEO last month to shut him up?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx