Re: [OM] Another Film vs digital debate of note

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Film vs digital debate of note
From: "Ch. Zhou" <perimeterbow@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:17:33 -0400
I am still using film.

I have a OM2S and a OM4T with several lenses, and I always keep a Kodak
Retina II in my bag.

I do use my E510 once a while, it was actually my major weapon from
2008- early 2010. But I feel shooting film is more enjoyable.

Digital has surpassed film in some areas now, and probably in all areas
soon. But I have more fun buying, loading, shooting, winding,
developing, scanning, archiving films.

As to image quality, I once printed a 35mm Kodak Ektar 100 film to 13x18
from Costco. Just flawless. I know digital can do better, but film is
good enough for me.

Ch. Zhou