Re: [OM] Another Film vs digital debate of note

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Film vs digital debate of note
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:26:00 -0500
Well, I don't disagree at all with you Nathan. What really entertains me is
how these people didn't question that the film sample seemed a bit, uh,
substandard? But, no, it seemed a bit obvious that there was an agenda and
the fact that the film samples were lacking only played into the hand of the
persons playing the game.

The fact is, though, that for all practical purposes, digital has "won".
>From a technological perspective, money does buy the best.

>From an artistic perspective....

AG

--