Re: [OM] Repairing the 35-80 what is the blue glue, is it loctite could

Subject: Re: [OM] Repairing the 35-80 what is the blue glue, is it loctite could I use epoxy or superglue
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:51:48 -0700
Loctite makes a product called Dri-Loc that you apply & let dry prior to
assembly. When you install the fastener it reacts and then acts like
regular thread locking compounds. It works great for applications where
you don't want the compound to migrate. It is also handy for pre-coating
a bunch of fasteners to save time during final assembly.

Jim Couch