[OM] More Conversions

Subject: [OM] More Conversions
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:23:27 -0400
For those who thought the last B&W conversion was over the top, a peace
offering:

http://www.bobwhitmire.com/blackandwhite.html

New Harbor ND

First try at using a 10-stop neutral density filter. Full daylight. Exposure 13
seconds at f/11. Yep, I see the halo over the dark mass at camera left. I
checked the original file, and it's there in color as well, though not quite as
obvious. I suspect it has something to do with the way the sky was rendered,
along with the conversion process. Before actually taking this to market, which
is unlikely anyway, I'll work on that.

--Bob
www,bobwhitmire.com

"Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in
establishing tonal relationships!"
Ansel Adams