Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:03:40 -0400
Yep. It takes all kinds. That's why I believe accident reports/statistics are
to be taken with a grain of salt. As a rule, no judgments are made as to the
competency of the driver involved in tragedy, unless the driver was found to be
at fault and drunk. You never know who was fiddling with what and not paying
sufficient attention. I do believe the accident rate would decline by more than
75 percent if 75 percent of drivers were actually paying attention to the road,
and driving as though everyone else was out to kill them.

--Bob