Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 12:57:50 +0200
people just never learn from history (tobacco) for example, I personally
don't like wifi and even worse the fact that I can't avoid it, unlike
smoke which at least you can smell.

Interestingly I have a geiger counter and was surprised by the radiation
emitted from my iphone but not as surprised as seeing the reading from
my casio waveceptor watch :-)