Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:49:46 -0400
Sorry about the rant. I recall how upset I was at the time that Mr. King was
perceived as the only victim of the accident. Sometimes fame and fortune are a
bane, not a blessing. Maybe most of the time. He also felt it necessary to buy
the wrecked van in order to keep fruitcake fans of some sort or another from
buying it and creating a shrine.

Kinda makes me glad I gave up on horror writing a long time ago. Well, come to
think of it, journalism is a lot like horror writing, with a slightly different
vocabulary.

--Bob