Re: [OM] E-1 Shutter Release

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 Shutter Release
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:36:01 -0500
This is all very interesting, indeed. These days I mostly use the E-1
with the battery grip and seem to recall that it happens even with
that.  Who knows.

As to the settings, I've got mine set to shutter-release priority and
I use a ton of manual-focus lenses. However, even with the
manual-focus lenses, my AF switch is almost always left on AF-S.

Regardless...

I'm about to walk out the door a bit early tonight and go shoot some
OM. I've got a fresh roll of Ektar 100 loaded up in a beautiful OM-4T
and a brace of Zuikos just needing to get excercised.

Life is good...in spite of being informed by DD#1 that she now has her
first boyfriend.

AG