Re: [OM] IMG: More Experiments with ETTR

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Experiments with ETTR
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 14:48:37 -0400
And I didn't know of the method you use which is apparently to keep a
histogram window open.  It's not unique to the Mac.  I just didn't know
that a histogram was selectable under the window menu until now.

Could be that my brain just hasn't been updated since PhotoShop 7.  It
reminded me of an old portrait exposure rule I had been taught and had
since forgotten which my photo mentor called the face histogram.  If you
make a selection of just the face (and maybe a bit of hair) in a
portrait image you should see a nicely distributed histogram if you've
got a good exposure.

Chuck Norcutt