Re: [OM] OT:Mustang overhead

Subject: Re: [OM] OT:Mustang overhead
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:43:09 +0100
Agreed in principle, but in the context to which you originally objected,
not exactly so.

When I wrote " the Alpine Grand Duchy from which Kilfitt lenses originated
is Liechtenstein " I had in mind that production of Kilfitt lenses took
place in Liechtenstein before being moved to Munich (and subsequently to
USA). Hence the choice of "originated" to encapsulate more than just "from
where" but also "when", and (by implication) "whither" - being Munich.

Why use a dozen words when one will do?

Piers