Re: [OM] (OM) RE: OM PC = OM40

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) RE: OM PC = OM40
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 07:43:31 -0400
I had this happen with a Konica C35.  The only indication that there was
a problem was that touching the wire from the battery box caused it to
fall off its connection with the meter.  The wire had been eaten away
inside such that there wasn't much left except white powder.

And this from Clint Rumbo 10 years ago.