Re: [OM] [OT] Win XP networking advice needed

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Win XP networking advice needed
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 11:06:58 +0930
Chuck,

Looks like our mails crossed! ok, I think this is where it gets
difficult & kinda random :(  If the desktop can't find the netbios
workgroup, it suggests you may need to look there. It may come down to
completely disabling sharing, rebooting & enabling sharing again to
refresh it (I've never had to do this on XP before, though).

davidt