Re: [OM] (OM) OT Happy Apple

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Happy Apple
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 17:11:13 -0700
On 7/19/2011 4:21 PM, Paul Laughlin wrote:
> Actually, Moose, I really enjoy the thing.

I'd most likely have fun with one too. Given financial limitations, I'll save
the money for part of a new desktop  or
maybe a lens.

> Just that it would be nice to be able to manage the photo album that I have
> on it. Just adding, sorting and deleting images is a real chore.

That does seem like something that should be simple and intuitive. Shall I send
my son up to show you? :-)

> . . .
> And I, too, spend most of my time on the computer fooling around with images.
>  Restoration when I can get images to work on.  Getting better at that all
> the time. LOL

Do you have Ctein's book? I got a copy, but probably won't read it until I need
it. He recently did a couple of live web
demonstrations, which are also available 'on tape'. He's supposed to be quite
the expert.

Moose