Re: [OM] upgrading Photoshop

Subject: Re: [OM] upgrading Photoshop
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:34:46 -0700
The answer to the first is Yes.

As to the second, if the version from which you are upgrading is
installed, you just install the upgrade.  If it is not installed, you
will be directed to insert the disk for the previous version.  Once the
requirement for the previous version is satisfied, it is no longer
needed.  Unless, that is, you need to reinstall the upgrade. VBG  Any
version that qualifies the upgrade may be used.  Come to think of it, I
have several old versions laying around here that are no longer needed
for upgrade purposes.  Most of them do require a previous version, tho.
Goes clear back to version 4.
Paul in Portland OR