Re: [OM] upgrading Photoshop

Subject: Re: [OM] upgrading Photoshop
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 07:08:59 -0400
Been there, done that. You need either the previous version installed, or, if I
recall correctly, the key, which is to say you can uninstall the old and
install the new and all you need is the key from the old. But either way works,
and then you're free to uninstall the previous version. Has no effect on the
current version.

All you need is one prior version for the upgrade to work.

--Bob