Re: [OM] IMG: Workers Protests

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Workers Protests
From: Gerry Walden <gwpics@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 16:08:50 +0100
You make a very valid point William, and it was a concern of mine, but I also
bought a Lumix GH2 when I moved from Nikon, and that looks a lot more
'professional', what ever that means. I just appreciate the lightness and
compact nature of the equipment I now use with excellent effect.

Thanks for commenting,

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)