Re: [OM] IMG: Workers Protests

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Workers Protests
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 09:35:04 +1000
Welcome and all that.
Looks like a good rally - Lots of good, old heads! My last protest was a bit
more sedate although colourful. Little cameras let you get in close and don't
threaten the subjects. I've got into events like the Australian Open tennis
with an mFT kit when people with SLR kits were given a hard time by security. I
suppose that's the Leica effect?

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx