Re: [OM] IMG: Workers Protests

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Workers Protests
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:38:02 -0300
Andrew .... interesting piece in today's Toronto's Globe and Mail copied
from the Guardian in London. The NSW government is said to be offering $7000
per person to leave Sydney and move to the countryside. Is this drawing any
howls of protests from city dwellers or is there a stampede for easy cash
and being able to cash out one's home equity :-)

Could be some good photo opportunities to capture the stampede's excitement
:-)

jh