Re: [OM] OT - UK cell phone usage

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - UK cell phone usage
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:27:02 -0300
Many thanks to everyone who weighed in with their thoughts and suggestions.
To each person, thank you indeed.

One respondent offered to send me one of his spare Vodaphone SIM cards [with
much money on it!] for the duration of my trip, which I accepted, and he
also suggested that Vodaphone *might* be pursuaded to reactivate my own SIM
card provided it does not go beyond 180 days of inactivity. I will have 5
days to spare!

Such is the kindness and hospitality of the list membership!

jh