Re: [OM] getting out of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] getting out of OM
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:57:10 -0300
... it seems to me that aspirations to make carbon prints or pencil and
paper drawings is a step back from today's easy digital three step of
"click, chimp and toss [or keep],  and a step forward into a world demanding
more skill, imagination, creativity, selectivity and patience. Perhaps this
is what is driving those people who express a desire to revert back to film
and abandon, or severely curtail, their pursuit of digital on demand.

jh