Re: [OM] getting out of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] getting out of OM
From: Peter Leyssens <peterleyssens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:22:17 +0900 (JST)
Dawid,

> Ken, don't fret - there are many reasons why people would want to get
> out of the system. Even though I think the OM system is the absolute
> best 35mm SLR system ever made, I myself actually hate 35mm film. It's
> just so damn convenient (small bodies, fast lenses, etc). the Zuikos
> are so nice, and all small digital SLR bodies are amateur garbage at
> this stage. So I force myself to drag my 3Ti along every day :-)

Sure, I know all the advantages of the OM system and I love it to bits. I
already sold everything except for the items that I will be putting up on sale
now, reducing the system to its bare minimum. I don't even have my 28/f2.8
anymore. But I've just gotten fed up with keeping things just because they're
nice. We just moved into our renovated house and the amount of useless (but
nice) stuff that is stuck in the attic in boxes is crazy. It all has to go.
Back to the basics :)

Peter.