Re: [OM] m43 adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] m43 adapter
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:06:56 +0800
The offical Olympus one uses stainless steel on the lens mount while the
third parties use brass with chrome plate. The key is the three steel
springs on the offical one (like regular OM mount), they just last forever
without fatigue. For the OM-EOS adapters I'm using, I have to reform the
springs once in a while especially after using heavy lens.

C.H.Ling