Re: [OM] (OM) Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 10:25:11 +1000
A pleasant watch for a Sunday morning - thanks!
I did a little decisive moment myself on Friday, at the art gallery. I'm
fascinated by the way that the rather brutal building dwarfs the patrons and
exhibits and that sometimes, thanks to escalators, the patrons seem to appear
and disappear -
http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/135483449/original

I was working with the Contax G 45mm Planar on the E-P2 - shot of my day -
http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/135483450
That's the Zeiss look I wanted. An elderly Italian gentleman on a Seniors
excursion - worn out by art, obviously. The others and minders all thought it
hilarious that I wanted to photograph him.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx