Re: [OM] (OM) OT words

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT words
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:16:35 -0400
The Nash brand ceased to exist after 1955 since it was absorbed in the
formation of American Motors Corp.  The Rambler name (but as a larger
car) continued under AMC starting in 1958 and continued through three
generations through the 1969 model year.  After that, variations of some
earlier models were produced in Iran until 1974 and in Argentina until
1982.  Chrysler purchased all of the assets of AMC in 1987 and AMC
ceased to exist.  I'm not sure what might have been sold as a "Rambler"
in New Zealand as late as 10 years ago but I don't think it could have
any connection with Nash or AMC or even Chrysler.

Chuck Norcutt