Re: [OM] (OM) OT words

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT words
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 09:14:23 -0400
My dad had one circa 1959.  Two-tone orange and white with a 1 liter
Austin engine.  He bought it to save money on gas because he had to
commute to work about 30 miles one way on Southern California freeways.
  It didn't last long.  Too small and underpowered amidst heavy 70 mph
traffic and gas, IIRC, was only about 23 cents/gallon at that time.  I
can't recall its specific maladies but its hood/bonnet was in the open
position in the driveway much too often.

Chuck Norcutt